The Ocun Thor Access is a lightweight full-body harness that is ideal for rope access, confined space, arborists, riggers or anyone who requires comfort without compromising performance.
Difference between 4Q and 2Q: the 4Q has quick buckles on the legs and the waist. The 2Q has quick buckles only on the legs and speed buckles on the waist.
-Lightest harness on the market
-Integrated chest ascender, ideal for rope access
-Four quick buckles‚ 2 on the waist and 2 on the legs, for quick donning and fastening.
-Easily interchangeable due to their 4-in-1 modular system. No need to replace the whole harness, just swap out the decommissioned part.
-Lightweight, breathable, non-absorbent padding thanks to their WeBee technology ensuring durable comfort
-Unique serial numbers on individual parts for precise safety management and PPE inspections
-Easy to clean and fully washable padding
- Chest ascender is integrated for better rope ascents. Locked in position with sewn-in-webbing behind the ascender for extra safety
- Front and rear arrest points are sewn loops, adding to the lightness of the harness
- 4-in-1 modular system allows for custom-tailored solutions. Adapt to new requirements without having to replace the whole harness. Change waist, legs, chest V or top as needed and extend the use of your harness
- Two D rings on the side, that fold backwards to prevent snagging
- The quick-release buckles on the waist and leg loops allow for fast harness donning
- Padding is tested for extreme temperatures and mechanical stress. The hexagonal structure creates a lightweight and breathable padding that is also easy to clean
- Extra wide waist belt is available for even more comfort and extra support
EN 361:2002 – PPE against falls from a height. Full body harnesses.
EN 813:2008 – PPE against falls from a height. Sit harnesses.
EN 358:1999 – PPE for work positioning and prevention of falls from a height.
EN 813:2008 – Personal fall protection equipment – Sit harnesses.
EN 358:1999 – Personal protective equipment for work positioning and prevention of falls from a height.