Sm'D is a D-shaped locking carabiner that is lightweight, and compact, and can be used in numerous situations; it is easy to manipulate, even when wearing gloves, and is available in two locking system versions.
- D shape guarantees efficiency in any situation, thus responding to multiple uses: connection to a belay system to a pulley, or to the end of a lanyard...
- compact and very lightweight
Good handling and ergonomics:
- D shape for good handling
- H profile contributes to better grip when wearing gloves
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- hole allows a TIBLOC or a MICRO TRAXION to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, making these devices loss-proof
- SCREW-LOCK: easy-to-open system, locking or not, according to the need of the user. The red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked. This system is suitable for difficult environments where contaminants (mud, ice) could cause an automatic locking system to jam.
Stealth Black colorway. Perfect for entertainment, tactical insertions, or sneaking up on your fellow access techs.
|Product Code||M39A SLN|
|MBS (kN, Major Axis)||23|
|MBS (kN, Minor Axis)||8|
|MBS (kN, Gate Open)||7|
|Gate Opening (mm)||20|
|Certification||CE EN 362, CE EN 12275 type B, EAC|