Descender with integrated progress-capture pulley for loads up to 250 kg, compatible with 10.5 to 11.5 mm ropes.
MAESTRO S is a descender designed for technical rescue operations. It facilitates the manipulation of heavy loads, for lowering or hauling, and may be used in both the primary system or in a back-up belay. This versatility allows rescuers to adapt to any situation they may encounter on the rescue scene. The ergonomic handle and integrated brake allow for comfortably controlled descent. Shifting from lowering position to hauling position is immediate, without the need to transfer the load. The integrated progress-capture pulley has a large diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings, ensuring excellent hauling efficiency. The AUTO-LOCK system automatically locks the rope when the handle is not in use. Once locked, the rope can be taken up without having to manipulate the handle. The MAESTRO S descender is compatible with 10.5 to 11.5 mm ropes and allows handling of loads up to 250 kg.
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Weight: 1100 g
- Min. rope diameter: 10,5 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 11,5 mm
- Sheave type: faceted, on sealed ball bearings
- Maximum working load: 250 kg (more information in the Instructions for Use and in the technical tips at www.petzl.com)
- Breaking strength: 18 kN x 2 = 36 kN
- Efficiency: 86 %
- Certifications: CE EN 12841 type C, EN 341, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC