The update of the 3M™ Peltor™ WS ProTac XPI Headset brings many improvements and new exciting features that can
help improve the safety and efficiency in critical communication. With the new feature Push-To-Listen, PTL, you can communicate face-to-face with people in a noisy
environment without the need to remove your hearing protection. Bluetooth connectivity for seamless connection to external devices. Support for Bluetooth Multipoint for simultaneous connection of 2 phones (selectable in Set-up mode).
The 3M™ Peltor™ WS ProTac XPI Headset offers Bluetooth Connectivity and Level-dependent Technology for critical communication in noisy environments. Useful when users need
to be connected wirelessly to their mobile device (e.g. process operators, push-back operators at airports, maintenance etc.); everywhere critical communication and hearing protection is required.
• Bluetooth 4.2 including MultiPoint.
• Standard 3M Helmet Earmuff Attachment.
• Improved MMI menu set-up for easier handling in daily operations.
• Bright yellow color for enhanced visibility.
• New noise cancelling water resistant speech microphone. Improved speech intelligibility and IP68 rated for use in noisy and demanding environments. Supports VOX
• Support for Bluetooth A2DP, streaming (selectable in Set-
• Auto power off: The headset will turn off after 4 hrs of non-
use to save battery.
• Low-battery warning at low battery level.
• New FLX2 accessory jack (-111 models) for ability to add an
additional external source via cable for safe and
• Compatible with 3MTM PeltorTM WS Ground Mec adapter.
This 3M™ Peltor™ Headset is in compliance with the essential requirements and other provisions set out in the ACMA (Australian Communications and Medial Authority) regulations. The headset versions were tested in accordance with AS/NZS 1270:2002 and met the requirements of hearing protectors.
The product has been tested by an accredited laboratory in accordance with the requirements in AS/NZS 1270 and has met the specifications of hearing protectors Class 5. When selected, used and maintained as specified in AS/NZS 1269, this hearing protector may be used in noise up to 110 dB(A) assuming an 85 dB(A) criterion. A lower criterion may require a higher protector class.