DMM Anchor Rings are simple, functional anchor components that work seamlessly with connectors and textile components. They are ideal when a tamperproof linking component is preferred over opening connectors, such as establishing remote anchor points.
- CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminium for strength, durability and lightness
- Surface finish facilitates smooth rope operation
- Anodised to BS12373-2001 Class 10E1 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended for arborist use
- Individually marked for traceability
- 26mm, 28mm, 34mm & 40mm available
- 30kn Minimum Break Strength