The Notch Sentinel harness was developed with one main goal: make the most user friendly harness available. Notch considered comfort, fit, adjustability, customization, weight, and more while designing the Sentinel, and the final product is the most ergonomic saddle on the market.
This harness gives the climber options, from rope bridge length to placement of a chainsaw lanyard. The leg loops, waist belt and bridge paw position are all highly adjustable with easy to use buckles. Contoured mesh padding on the back and legs provides excellent breathability and comfort, while the elastic waistband keeps the saddle sitting snugly on your waist. With high quality materials that are strong without being bulky, the harness is also incredibly lightweight.
|Size 1:||71cm - 91cm Waist|
|Size 2:||91cm -112cm Waist|
- Thumb release friction style buckles
- Enhanced leg strap adjustment
- KMIII Max suspension ring rope bridge
- 4 dedicated accessory carabiner loops
- Custom positioning of chainsaw lanyard connection
- Lightweight aluminum D rings, bridge ring, and paws
- Meets ASTM and EN standards
- Replacement bridges available