The SAKA is the most efficient, functional, and versatile knee ascender available. Use it straight from the package or customize it to fit your needs.
The SAKA uses a great ascender with progressive tooth patterns and a rope-friendly spring. Will work on common Arborist Climbing Rope sizes, from 9mm to 13mm.
- Super-stretch bungee with Dyneema cover & solid rubber core improves performance and wear-resistance
- Non-load-bearing doubled bungee stiff tether for quick rebound and easy bungee replacement
- The load-bearing tether is adjustable to meet any reasonable stride or climbing conditions
- Elastic 'sock' on the tether stows away excess bungee cord
- Easily stored; so compact it can be carried in a pocket!
- Adjustable foot loop
- Band on topstitch for better connection
- Velcro on both sides of housing tether - keeps ascender oriented
- Use with or without bungee guide
- Weighs only 10oz!
Lose the foot loop for your SAKA knee ascender? Been too rough on it? Don't worry, we've got you covered. The foot loop for the SAKA is easily replaceable, whatever the reason.
Part of a rapid ascending system
2' of super stretch bungee, solid rubber core and Dyneema cover for strength and wear resistance
2-5 pound pull. (3 pounds at 18 inches of pull)
2' of 5/8" webbing adjustable for any reasonable stride or size of climber
Simple to adjust
An elastic 'sock' on the tether stows away excess bungee
Load bearing buckle designed and built just for the SAKA
Compact for easy storage when not in use
Uses the original SAKA ascender with progressive tooth pattern and rope friendly spring.
Comes with two small, 4kN rated carabiners and one 22 kN carabiner
Works for climbers of all sizes, no need to choose between length or foot attachment
Free Bungee replacement is available (if somehow yours is broken or destroyed)