Beaver Technology Services PRO-3G 1T Black Girder Clamp
-All Girder Clamps are operationally tested to 150% of the Working Load Limit (W.L.L.) and come with individual test certificates
-Special clamp jaw design applies load away from the edge of the flange, reducing flange stress.Built-in load bar provides reduced headroom. Robust, all steel construction
-Additional security is provided by threaded adjustment screws secured by using the countersunk allen head screw to lock the threaded adjustment bar in position with a copper flat
-Every Girder Clamp has an individual serial number stamped on the body of the clamp and also on the stainless steel identification plate
-Adjustable to fit a wide range of flange widths and beams
-Easy and simple mounting for permanent or temporary use in different locations
- Suitable to fit an extensive range of beams and RSJ girders from 75mm up to 230mm flange width.
- For improved safety the threaded adjustment screws are each secured by a recessed allen head screw which in turn locks the adjustment bar in position with a copper flat.
- Damage or stress to the flange is avoided by the unique jaw design which transfers the load away from the edge of the flange.
- Reduced head room is achieved with the integrated load bar.
- Rugged all steel construction for reliability and long service life.
- Finished in custom black enamel.
- Each PRO-3G Girder Clamp has an individual serial number on the identification plate as well as stamped on the side of the clamp.
- A Test Certificate is supplied with each clamp showing all relevant details for tracing and test reference to the manufacturer.
- Factory tested and loaded to 150% of the rated capacity before shipping.
- Complies with AS4991:2004.
Beam Size: 75-230mm